Thursday, October 24, 2013

Seashell Headband

I live in a house of The Little Mermaid. I've seen the movie 289623863 times and there are various books and other paraphernalia in this house. I think it comes as no surprise to most people that my 2 year old is going to be Ariel for Halloween and probably every day after that. So after some looking around, I found her an Ariel costume. All it needed was something to go in her hair and a few other accessories. I didn't see anything that I liked at the store so I whipped something up this morning. 





Here is what you'll need
Foam board
Ric Rac
Headband
Hot Glue
Scissors



1. Take your foam board and cut out a seashell. If you can't free hand it, search for your shape and add "Coloring Pages" after it. That will get you a handy dandy template.




2. Cut your Ric Rac down to size and hot glue it to the seashell.

3. Hot glue your seashell to the headband. I glued it at the top and the bottom because I didn't want it to lay flat.

4. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment