Friday, December 6, 2013

Owl Christmas Tree Topper

I have been wanting something to go on the top of my tree for ages now. I couldn't settle on anything until I went window shopping one day and found the most beautiful tree topper at Anthropologie. I ran inside and was all set to buy it, but then immediately passed out over the price tag. I'm pretty sure they have lost their damn minds. So I got all huffed up and set out to make my own. *I may have picked up some overly priced towels because a) I'm a sucker for cute towels and b) I lingered. Never linger in that store!





Here is what you'll need
Owl
Small nest wreath
Small hard wreath
Cranberries
Hot glue
Gold sprigs

1. Set the cranberries and gold sprigs throughout the nest the way you want or copy me. You could also just Modpodge some glitter on various parts of the nest, but I wasn't in the mood to travel through a sea of infants and baby gates to get to my glitter.

2. Hot glue them into place. 

3. Set the smaller wreath on top of the nest and glue down.

4. Position the owl where you want it and glue down.

5. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment